One more reason to take part: Gemworld Professional – for registered buyers only!
Since 2016, there is one more reason not to miss the Gemworld Munich: Gemworld Professional! As a part of the Gemworld Munich, this area is open to registered buyers only, during the three days of the show. This makes the Gemworld Munich even more attractive for international trade buyers and gives you the opportunity to concentrate on your business.
Only for registered buyers from Friday, October 27th – Sunday, October 29th
Trade visitor day on Friday, October 27th (registered buyers only)
On Saturday, October 28th and Sunday, October 29th also open to the public
Range of goods
- rough and cut gemstones
- ready-made jewellery
- design jewellery
- beads and strings
- store furniture
- tools and equipment
- and much more...
- more than 350 exhibitors from over 30 countries
- more than 10.000 visitors
- 16.000sqm exhibition space
- perfect timing at the end of October
- 3 days of concentrated action
- ideal location in the heart of Europe
- modern venue and perfect infrastructure
- part of THE MUNICH SHOW – Europe's biggest show for minerals